Monday 20 December 2010

Audience feedback




























































































We asked 21 people what they thought about our documentary, we collated the feedback and i created a graph to show that 40% said they though our documentary was Excellent.












Over 48% of the people we asked said that they though our documentary was quite informative but still 9% said it was very informative.















Editing was too said to be excellent from the feedback we received.













A full 100% said that they would watch the full prgramme of our documentary by just seeing the sample of 5 minutes.














29% said our camera work was excellent but a total of 33% said it was very good too.














75% of the people said that our documentaries strong point was following the codes and conventions.


Cutaways were seen to be a strong point of our documentary by having 33% say so.


38% of people said they could not see a weakness
with our documentary although the main problem that was seen was the voice over


The print advert had 48% of the audience saying
it was very creative.

43% of people said that there was no weakness on our print advert.

Conclusion
Overall the feedback that we recieved we very good, I asked a range of different people for their opinion on what they thought was good and what could be improved within our documentary and ancillary products.
After getting all the feedback from the viewers I would now know what things I would need to do to change my production for the better; for example I was given feedback about my voiceover not being very strong so that would be something that I would change if i where to do it again.
I know that a strong point of our documentary was the interviews we conducted and our print advert therefore I would input that to my next product.

Feedback that I received from Youtube and Facebook.

Facebook feedback
















Youtube feedback

No comments:

Post a Comment